1. Information Collected
As Landor Logistics Company, we may collect various personal information from our customers and website visitors. This information may include, but is not limited to:
– Contact information such as name, address, phone number and email.
– Job information such as company name, title, and position.
– Information about orders, payments, deliveries and other transactions.
– Communication history such as customer service requests and support requests.
– Information about website usage, IP address, browser type, geolocation, reference URLs, page view time and other statistical data.
2. Use of Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– To provide our services and perform transactions.
– Responding to your requests and providing customer support.
– To improve and develop our products and services.
– To communicate with you for marketing and advertising purposes.
– To comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legal rights.
3. Sharing Information
As Landor Logistics Company, we do not share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases:
– Where you allow it.
– In accordance with legal requirements or to protect our legal rights.
– With the service providers we cooperate with, but only limited to the information necessary for the delivery of the services.
4. Data Security
Landor Logistics Company takes reasonable technical and administrative security measures to protect your collected personal information. However, keep in mind that no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure. Protect your data
While we use commercially acceptable methods to hope for, we cannot provide absolute security.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
6. Other Websites